CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's Play Music!





Mia just completed her first year of the "Let's Play Music" program. A friend of mine referred me to the program, and I am very happy with it.  She has learned so much, and we are very proud of her.  She loved her teacher, Miss Melissa, who helped make the first year very positive for us. During her concert, she played along to "Do Re Mi" on the bells, and sang along with the other songs that were performed by other classes. It was so fun to watch!  It lasted a full 15 minutes! I guess that means she's already had her 15 minutes of fame. Well, until next year at least! 

3 comments:

Rachael said...

That awesome! She looks so cute - when is Amos going to start showcasing Gabe on the drums? :)

Greg and Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can not believe how old your kids are!! Emily sent me the link to you blog... hope you don't mind. But, it was fun to catch up on your life. :)

Check us out anytime at:
www.gregandtammyadams.blogspot.com

Much Love,
Tammy (Krebs) Adams

mindy said...

super fun, Jenn!!! It was nice to see you a couple of months ago . . . I think it is funny that I only get to see you when Boyd and Kandi come . . . but I guess I will take what I can get. :)