CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!



Hello family and friends!  I am so excited to tell you this news!  My brother, Joel, and my sister in law, Bonnie have a new daughter!  Joel and Bonnie have been married since 2003 and have been excited to start their family.  They have not had an easy five years; but their faith, diligence, patience, and devotion to the Gospel has brought an amazing miracle to pass!  Their daughter is 16 months old and was born in Guatemala. Her name is Katelyn, and she is a sweet little girl. She had beautiful, thick brown hair and the most beautiful brown eyes. She seems very at home with Joel and Bonnie, who are going to be the greatest parents ever!  We are all so excited for them!

There has been a series of miracles that have taken place
 to bring this little girl to her parents. I know that the Lord is truly mindful of us, each of us, and that He has a plan for us. I know that He hears and answers our prayers, and that our trials serve to increase our faith in Him.
I'll have to post pictures of her with her parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins! 
Sorry about the first picture-- we cannot figure out how to flip it!  The lady in this picture is the case worker.  :-) 

2 comments:

Nathan and Lara said...

Oh she is absolutely precious! How exciting! Congrats!

Val and Shauna Steed said...

Jen, I was so excited to find your blog. I read all your posts. You guys sure stay busy. How fun, now I have another blog to check! Your new niece is darling. What a lucky little girl.