CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

San Diego

After checking the memory card on the camera today, I discovered the San Diego pictures. It was a nice trip, and I appreciate my mom for letting us tag along.  There is a playground there that the kids absolutely love!  We took a little trip to the beach and built a sandcastle.  One of the sweetest things that happened while we were there was when we were all sitting down to watch the San Diego State vs. BYU game in the MWC Tournament.  Gabriel just walked right over to Grandad and climbed up onto his lap.  It was so sweet. I'm really grateful that my kids have had the opportunity to get to know Grandad. 

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Sounds lovely - PICTURES??!!

Rachael said...

I know I already commented - but LOVE the new look of your blog. And the quote is fabulous. That's one of my favorite sayings since becoming a parent - and you really dont appreciate it until you do :)