CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We'll have fun, fun, fun...

Amos has been out of town for a week, and I promised the kids that we'd do a lot of fun things while Daddy is gone.  Mia got to spend the night with Grandma, which was a BLAST for her. I took Gabriel to the playground a couple times while I had him alone. On Monday, we went to a new park and playground with Grandma, Emily and Jade, Heather and Kenzie and Camden, and Carrie and Baby Jack.  Monday night for FHE, we went to a jumping place called "Jump on It" in Springville. Today, we went to visit Grandma Steed in Bountiful, then to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.  It was a lot of fun!  I highly recommend it to anyone who lives around here!  And give us a call if you want us to go with.  We bought a 6 month pass!  The pics are of Captain Mia, flying the helicopter and of Officer Gabriel, on traffic duty in his cruiser.  

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I've heard the updated Gateway museum is wonderful and I think we would have a pass if we still lived there.

Briawna said...

Hey, Jen and crew! Glad You've joined the blogger world.

leadatortilla said...

We love the children's museum. We also have a pass - lately it's been tough to find the afternoons to go. So, let's go together! Looks like you had lots of fun stuff to do. I'm glad you had a great week!